Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Favorite Peep!




I love the dollar spot at Michael's and Joann's.  A couple of years ago I bought a peep die from Archiver's.  This year Joann's had some Studio G Easter Stamps and this verse was a perfect match for my Peeps die.  


I don't know if I ever mentioned how much I love  Glimmer paper.  Michael's carries it for 2 bucks a sheet.  That green grass use to be silver.  Just throw on some Sharpie or Bic permanent markers on it and Voila a new color.  Although my copics would work as well I don't know how hard the paper would be on the nibs so I refrain from using my copic markers for this task.  I used double sided adhesive for the peep die and covered with glitter.  This was meant for a sketch challenge but I didn't link it in time.  The sketch had the dots on every corner... but I could have done with out them.

No comments:

Post a Comment