Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hoppy Easter with Lili of the Valley





Hello all!  I feel like I've been away for so long but really it's only been 2 weeks.   And Although I haven't posted in those two weeks I have been playing in the craft room. 

 I never order anything from other countries but someone posted their card on SplitcoastStampers and I immediately feel in love with the stamp. 


So today we have a couple of cards using a Lili of the Valley stamp entitled Hoppy Easter.  I just love the image and you should visit their site for other great stamps.  Since I only used a part of the image I wanted to make sure you knew what the whole image was.  



I love the honey comb embossing folders and now have four different sizes. I used Cuttlebug's bonus strip for the top in white and the bling bling is little circles of Glimmer paper I punched and glued in. The pink is  Stampin' Up's Argyle Textured Embossing Folder. 


Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


OK so now on to the next.  I used the same part of the image here too. 


The above was taken with out a flash so you can't really notice the shimmer of the card.


I really wanted the wrapper to look like a real foil wrapper so after coloring the egg I went over it with a Sakura Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen and for the rest of the card I sprayed on some homemade shimmer mist.  Oh, I should mention the pink paper is shimmer paper. 

Well thanks for visiting!












No comments:

Post a Comment