Saturday, January 19, 2013

PPA151 Sketch Challenge

Last time I played along with the sketch challenge the linky was closed so I didn't actually get to post it on the PPA site. On this card I used 2 background stamps.  Wild Hearts by Stampin' Up and Paisley's by Penny Black. The Happy Valentine sentiment is a Michael's dollar stamp that I stamped and circle punched. The love you is from itty bitty banners.  Come back I plan to try the sketch with other colors.

Take a look at the other entries visit  PPA151 SKETCH Challenge

 

3 comments:

  1. Love this red Valentine card! I like that background stamp too. Glad you could get your card in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty valentine card. I love the way you used the sketch, and those papers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous background stamps! What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete