Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stampin' Up's Just Buzzin By & Freshly Made Sketches #70


The Sketch....




Another card using my favorite little bees.  They are just so cute. This card was made for the Freshly Made Sketches #70.  I wanted to showcase the two new Honeycomb folders I have. So the large honeycombs is the Stampin' Up embossing folder and the smaller one  is the Quickkutz Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder.
I used a little sparkle on the wings.  I'm quite pleased with the color combo.  I inked up the embossing folder with Midnight Muse for the Bashful Blue piece and Close to Cocoa on the Barely Banana.  Hope you like it.
 
You can check out the other entries for this sketch at FMS70



3 comments:

  1. Karteczka miodzio... zabawna i uwielbiam fason plastra miodu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bees are super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete