Sunday, January 27, 2013

PDCC166 St. Patty's Lucky to Have


Today we are playing with The Play Date Cafe 
and the challenge is ...


to use black and white with a splash of Emerald Green.


And this is what I came up with.


As I look at it now I see it's hard to tell that the layered label is indeed Black.  All the stamped areas are embossed with green tinsel embossing powder.  The embossing did not show up that great on the black card stock but luckily I had some green stickle that matched perfectly. Oh, that pretty scroll might be familiar ...  It's from an old SU SAB set Yummy.  Too bad I didn't have a CAS challenge to pair this up with.  Anyhow hope you like it.

You can visit the other entries at 


2 comments:

  1. I love all of this glitter! What fun to have all that sparkle. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparkles are lovely, thanks for coming to play at The Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete