Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'll Laugh at You...


Hello stampers!  Today we are featuring a Memory Box stencil Radio Waves and a phone stamp by Studio G.  I was browsing Joann's stamps online again... And I came across one that reminded me of my best friend so much I just had to buy it.  Laugh at yourself by Creative Vision.






This stencil is a bit tricky because the waves move freely so it's easy for your blending tool to slide underneath the plastic putting ink where you don't want it.  I have some repositionable adhesive spray from my old slice machine.  Spraying a little on the back of the stencil did the trick to keep it in place.  I used masking tape for crisp color lines.





Here's the inside.  I didn't want it to be to plain but multiple colors and taping it off is a little time consuming so I kept the pattern but just used one color.





Here's another version with the kaleidoscope stencil by TCW - The Crafters Workshop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment