Monday, May 12, 2014

Count on me




Hi stampers.  I recently scored this Stampabilities stamp at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section for a $1.20.  
I immediately thought of my numbers stencil from The Crafter's Companion and thought they would pair nicely.  So I taped my stencil down and went to work.  I did multiple backgrounds in one sitting because it can be paired with lots of sayings.




The inks used are Tim Holtz Distress inks, Picked Raspberries, Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord and Mowed Lawn.  I love the glimmer paper.  I used my paper trimmer to cut out the rectangle, I just wanted to frame the background and the piece I cut out can be used later rather than it hiding underneath another piece of paper. Regular paper I don't mind so much but glimmer paper at 2 bucks a sheet... Waste not want not. 


 

 Phone Numbers!!!  So the Studio G Phone makes another appearance. I mentioned before it has a hello under the phone but I omitted it.  I felt like "call me" was a better fit. Call me was written with a Versa Mark Pen and embossed.  Hope you liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment