Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rainy Day Mouse Hero Arts 1988





Hero Arts D398  1988


This little mouse is from 1988.  Wow, I didn't realize how old it was till I looked to see who made this stamp. It's at least 25 years old and the rubber still feels soft and pliable.  
She's so cute.
I picked it up at a garage sale 
for fifty cents if I remember correctly.  




                            

So I was practicing a sponged background and I stamped the mouse a few times.  Colored with copics.  Although you can not see it in the picture I did a very thin coverage of Twinkling H20's over the sky, grass and the flower.  I had thin scraps of the green paper and made use of them as trim on the purple card.  Continued to make use of the scraps making the little flowers with hole punches. The greeting is embossed with Ranger Eggplant it's at least 10 years old. Good thing embossing powder does not expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment